COVID-19 UPDATE (JULY 2021)
As the COVID restrictions continue to change and the UK moves towards the next significant date on the ‘roadmap’ (19/07/2021), we just want to reassure you that we are still very much open for business, both for online (video) appointments and for face-to-face (F2F) sessions in clinic.
Our existing COVID measures will remain in place for the foreseeable future to ensure the safety of our clients and our team. This means you can visit our premises, safe in the knowledge that we are still doing everything within our control to look after your health and wellbeing and minimise the risk of coronavirus infection transmission. Our entire team has also now received both doses of the COVID vaccine.
Our ongoing COVID measures include:
- Continued health screening questions that are asked at the time of booking a face-to-face appointment and again upon arrival.
- Recording your temperature (contactless) upon arrival at each face-to-face appointment.
- Ensuring good hand hygiene before and after your appointment.
- Staggering our appointments throughout the day to avoid any overlap of clients or the need for you to wait on the premises.
- Your Physio continuing to wear appropriate PPE which includes a face mask, gloves, apron, and protective eye/face wear.
- Stringent cleaning protocols in between each appointment to ensure the clinic space and any touched surfaces are appropriately disinfected.
- Recording of contact data for Track and Trace purposes (including chaperones).
We have also continued to offer virtual (video) appointments via our PhysioConnect service, as these have remained a popular option for many of you. This alternative to a clinic-based session is still available so please don’t hesitate to ask for further information about this service.
There have been a few changes to PEAK over the past year, most notably our decision towards the end of 2020 to close our Leeds clinic (in LS1) which means that we are no longer offering appointments from the city centre. Throughout the lockdown period, we found that most of our clients were working from home and so preferred to attend appointments outside of the city. We have therefore responded to your feedback and increased our capacity at our more peripheral sites (Garforth, Otley, and Bradford) to try and accommodate more flexibility of appointments where they have been needed.
If you have any queries about our current processes or any of the measures that we have in place, please do not hesitate to get in touch and ask.
To enquire about a booking (virtual or F2F), please call us on 0113 2870926 (Option 1) or drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer online booking for F2F sessions at this stage, due to the ongoing screening required as part of the booking process.
We look forward to seeing you soon and wish you and your families the best of health during this next phase.